by Greg Derrett
Great Dog…Shame About the Handler!: The Complete Handling System for You to Achieve Your Dog’s Maximum Potential DVD
by Greg Derrett
Publisher: GT Agility
Publication Year: 2012
Run Time: 1 hour 40 minutes
From the back cover:
“This DVD on Agility Training by Greg Derrett is the follow up to the exceptionally successful video Agility Foundation Training. This DVD comprehensively covers all the handling aspects needed to get the best out of you and your dog. Greg explains in great detail his proven and successful methods and handling system, taking you through more than fifty training exercises. With clear logical aims and comprehensive rules, which makes remembering the system easy, Greg takes you through all the different handling manoeuvres. With the importance of consistency and speed in Agility today a good handling system is essential to achieve success. The DVD is 1 hr 40 mins long and is accompanied with a booklet containing all the exercises used for your quick reference. Greg has been incredibly successful in the Agility World and has attained an Advanced Studies Diploma in Animal Behaviour. His methods of training have taken him to the top of British Agility including Twice winner of British Agility Dog of the Year and his clients have had great success by winning British Agility Club of the Year on numerous occasions.
This comprehensive DVD covers all the essential handling skills to gain a fast consistent dog and to achieve your dog’s maximum potential.
- Explanation of the complete handling system.
- Clear and precise rules making remembering the system easy.
- All handling manoeuvres explained and demonstrated.
- Exercises to improve all handling manoeuvres.
- Training drills to improve the dog’s speed and turning.
- Slow motion shots to show precise timing.
- Split Screen comparisons of handling manoeuvres.
- Booklet containing all exercises.”
|Dimensions||19 × 13.5 × 1.4 cm|